Honest PC Repair proudly serves the Southern Maryland region including St. Mary's and Calvert County. We service all computers and operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. We also can setup hardware devices such as printers or wireless routers. We also have several years experience in educating on the use of computer technology.
Honest PC Repair's owner holds a master's degree in Forensic Science with a concentration in High Technology Crime Investigation from the George Washington University as well as a bachelor's degree from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Aside from his education, the owner has over seven years experience in fixing and repairing computers from a variety of sources including help desk experience, large educational organizations, and several local businesses in a variety of trades.
Honesty was chosen to represent this company because it best reflects the ideals of what the computer repair industry should operate under.
- We come to the customer and take care of the computer from there at no extra charge. Work can be done on site or it can be brought back and setup when repaired.
- We do not charge to "look" at computers or perform a preliminary diagnosis.
- If possible, customers are informed of the cause of a computer issue, without using confusing jargon.
- We examine the complete system looking for issues that are even outside of the reported problem.
- If the problem cannot be fixed, the customer is not charged.
- In the rare event of a issue not being resolved after a repair, we do not charge for subsequent repairs.